Business Intelligence Services
As organizations gather more and more data, and with the increased capabilities of data analysis and visualizations tools, if you are not utilizing analytics and business intelligence to improve your business, you are missing a huge opportunity.
Recent technology advances have greatly simplified the technical challenges and therefore lowered the cost to gain huge benefits from building out a Business Intelligence solution. Microsoft has made significant advances in their tools and technologies, and the capabilities in the Power BI software are leaps and bounds in advance of what was available 5 or 10 years ago. Microsoft has made it much easier through a number of features, including:
- Standard connectors to easily pull in your data
- BI Desktop tools to transform and clean your data
- Business users can easily build out reports and visualizations with intuitive report authoring
- Publish and share your reports on linked dashboards that are updated automatically
- Use your mobile device using the Power BI application to view metrics while on the go
Using the Microsoft tools that are available, it is now much easier to identify patterns, bottlenecks, and issues in your business that should be addressed. The recent Power BI development tools add to the already rich set of Microsoft BI and Reporting technologies; including Excel Services, PerformancePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Analysis Services.