This is a multi-dimensional consulting role working with Sr. Management, Sales, Implementation / Services and Delivery team members to develop and implement targeted social and digital media marketing campaigns.
About the company:
Timlin Enterprises Inc. is a managed service and consulting firm specializing in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint. The Timlin Center of Excellence services offers proactive support for the entire Office 365 platform. Timlin provides strategic and tactical expertise employing a business, service, and delivery model that is unique and vastly different from large impersonal consulting companies.
- Spearhead Timlin’s marketing efforts, manage and make significant and meaningful contributions in enhancing Timlin’s online presence (website and social media).
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics
- Build, drive and implement multiple, results-driven marketing communications initiatives (crafting announcements, newsletters, press releases etc.)
- Evaluate and measure the success of marketing programs
- Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives with a focus on creating and maintaining brand and services promotion.
- Coordinate and market Timlin events including webinars, seminars, and customer events.
- Contribute to content efforts via writing of social posts, blogs, email, case studies, and webinars
- Responsible for research, development, and publishing of marketing content
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing audience-targeted online and media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in marketing, communications or advertising)
- Experienced developing managing and implementing social and digital media strategies utilizing various platforms and delivery methods (Timlin’s Website, Webinars, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills, manage and implement concurrent projects, with an exacting attention to detail.
- A high degree of proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Our ideal candidate should be self-motivated, dynamic, and passionate about brand promotion and the opportunity to demonstrate their marketing qualifications within a services based organization.
- Excels in a collaborative environment, creatively interjects fresh ideas and approaches.
- Desire to work to succeed in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solver, strong work ethic, burning desire to learn.
- Pro-active “can do” demeanor – takes initiative on tasks strategic and routine
- Self-driven, desire to exceed expectations.
- Energetic, outgoing, extremely well organized, inspired, professional, decisive, confident, and focused.
- Demonstrated experience or strong knowledge of SEO processes.
- Ability or aptitude to grasp basic HTML and CSS markup concepts (layout of copy, images on a web page).
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint.
- Interested in, or possessing experience writing about, technology, consulting and business services.
To apply or find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org