Office 365 CoE Analyst
- Accomplished at facilitating / implementing Microsoft 365 and SharePoint ECM, Collaboration and Digital Workspace solutions according to Microsoft Best Practices.
- Possesses a desire to build strong cross-organizational relationships.
- Accomplished at creating and delivering OOTB solutions based on business needs.
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing SharePoint / Microsoft 365 Governance strategy maximizing value from platform investments.
- Provide SharePoint, Teams, and Microsoft 365 training and documentation to end-users.
- Encourages platform user adoption, embraces SharePoint and Microsoft 365 as solutions platforms, Championing continuous process improvement and seeks ways to gain maximum business value from Business Process Automation.
- Embraces SharePoint and Office 365 as solutions platforms, possesses a desire to build strong relationships that encourages platform user adoption.
- Employs effective presentation skills, describes/explains technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with internal customers, as well as partnering with the broader teams providing the best tools, support, and solutions for the organization.
- Understands, interprets, and documents business processes and workflows implementing MS Power Automation solutions.
- Well versed in Information Architecture concepts and processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders analyzing business practices throughout organization and uses this information to promote Digital Transformation and process improvements.
- Consult with business process owners to obtain additional information gather and define functional, technical and design requirements.
- Presents innovative and alternate approaches when evaluating the best solution-based business needs.
- Create proof-of-concepts (POCs) to demonstrate Teams, SharePoint and SharePoint Online functionality and features according to business needs/requirements.
- (On an as needed basis) Providing high-quality phone and email support in support of Timlin’s CoE “Center of Excellence Team” and their occasional excess workload. Addressing and resolving client MS 365, Teams, SharePoint, and SharePoint Online related issues.
- SharePoint administration / development experience
- Microsoft Command-Line Scripting experience PowerShell etc.
- Experienced utilizing commercially available tools and products, Sharegate, Metalogix etc.
- Assisting in planning and managing platform / data migrations.
- Familiarity working within regulated / validated environments, FDA/CFR etc.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com