Office 365 Center of Excellence
Office 365, which includes SharePoint Online, provides customers with a set of services that greatly enhances workforce collaboration and streamlines business processes. SharePoint Online’s architecture is flexible and enables you, through configuration and customization, to extend its reach throughout an organization.
Even with the support of the Microsoft cloud and not having to worry about the underlying infrastructure, providing support for all of the features and capabilities of the Office 365 platform is extremely challenging for even the largest enterprises. To maximize user satisfaction and adoption, ongoing maintenance is required. Proper SharePoint Online support services require subject matter experts not only on the usage and configuration of SharePoint Online features, but also with the array of other services provided such as Delve, Power BI, Yammer, and Lync.
Timlin offers a Center of Excellence (COE) specifically tailored for Office 365 and SharePoint Online. Office 365 is an extremely powerful business productivity solution that if used and supported correctly, can greatly improve productivity.
Key benefits of Timlin’s Office 365 Center of Excellence (COE) include:
- Platform Knowledge: Access to Office 365 experts with experience in all the platform has to offer as well as staying on top of the new innovations in the platform
- SharePoint Governance and Planning: Timlin resources are experts in building Governance Plans, and then working closely with our clients to ensure governance policies are aligned, customizations are managed, and standard processes are followed.
- User Adoption: Successful SharePoint user adoption requires continuous training, support, and improvements, all of which is covered by our Center of Excellence.
- Expertise: Access to SharePoint and Office 365 Administration and Development experts at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time personnel
- Budget: Fixed monthly costs result in more cost-effective budget management
- Support: Receive the highest quality support for all of your Office 365 needs, developer tasks (configuration and customizations), and system administration-level support
- Resources: All support is provided by US-based personnel. We do not utilize offshore resources.
Covering All Areas of Office 365
Problem and Issue Resolution – Our service offering provide issue support for all concerns; whether low priority or critical, our team is available to provide the required support. Timlin is in a unique position to provide problem resolution from end-user application tier issues to custom code debugging, to SharePoint administration and configuration issues. Timlin logs all tickets, enabling tracking and reporting on response times and time to resolution.
- SharePoint Site Administration Support – SharePoint Online is a powerful application platform that enables Site Administrators to configure and modify the application to meet specific business requirements. Due to SharePoint’s size and capabilities, issues can arise without the proper oversight and governance. As a result, it is critical that your SharePoint Online Site Administrators have access to expert resources for guidance, assistance, and support.
- Office 365 Tenant Administration – Timlin will administer and/or guide you through administering your Office 365 tenant
- Office 365 Platform Support – Timlin will provide support, answer questions and provide assistance for the entire Office 365 platform, including Microsoft Teams, Project Online, Planner, SharePoint, PowerBI, Flow, Yammer, and PowerApps.
- Office 365 Platform Roadmap Support – The pace of innovation on the Office 365 platform is overwhelming unless you are focused on monitoring the roadmap. As an early adopter, Timlin will notify you not only when to expect new enhancements to platform features, but our team will consult with you on how best to implement and rollout any new features.
- Strategy and Quarterly Business Reviews – As part of all of our COE service, Timlin will meet with you on an ongoing basis and make recommendations based on best practices on how best to maximize your investment in Office 365 and SharePoint Online.