Office 365 Consulting
Microsoft continues to add tremendous features and functionality to the Office 365 platform, making the offering very compelling. Whether you are an existing Office 365 customer using many of the services, or an Office 365 email only customer, or just thinking about moving to a cloud solution, Timlin offers an array of services to help.
Office 365 Cloud Assessment Services
If you are considering moving to Office 365, but have concerns or questions on how to make the move, what you need to consider, and how the cloud solution differs from on premise, Timlin’s cloud assessment services can help. Our Office 365 Assessment Service will cover:
- Security and compliance considerations
- Governance and data retention
- Cloud Readiness review of your existing platform to assess migration scope
- Development/Staging Needs
- Review and recommend migration approach
Office 365 Migration Services
A successful migration to Office 365 is a multi-phased project that requires expertise in project management and planning, architecture, technical know how, and the ability to execute. Timlin has migrated thousands of users to Office 365 using our methodology. Our migration team will ensure we design, plan, and execute the migration based on our analysis of your current on premise solution, combined with our expertise with Office 365. We have vast experience with automated tools such as Metalogix to help automate and streamline the process.
Office 365 Consulting Services
Microsoft continues to aggressively add features and services to an expanding list of functionality available in the Office 365 platform. The platform now includes Power BI, SharePoint Sites, Delve, Office Suite, Yammer, Sway, Skype for Business, Skype Meeting Broadcast, and OneDrive. Our experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Business Intelligence solutions using Power BI to enable our customers to quickly and easily define and build dashboards and reports to report on their Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Intranet and Team Collaboration sites to improve internal and external communications through social and collaboration tools
- Automated business processes using advanced forms and workflows built on Nintex
- Project Management tools allowing you to manage your projects online, share plans and do all you task management in a centralized, shared portal
- Hybrid solutions enabling customers to seamlessly work between on premise and Office 365 environments through a single set of credentials
- Pre-built intranet solutions utilizing a set of modular components based on Timlin’s tremendous experience building intranet solutions
A major benefit to the move to Microsoft Office 365 is you no longer have to worry about your infrastructure (ping, power and pipe) as Microsoft includes all of that support. However, even with the support from Microsoft, customers require additional support to help maximize the value of your Office 365 platform. Timlin’s Managed Services for Office 365 provides you with an additional layer of guidance and support. Our team of US based engineers, can not only manage your Office 365 administration, but our support includes an unlimited number of questions from your internal team. Our experts can help out with all Office 365 questions, including configuration, customizations, governance, and integration with other platforms.