Let’s Maximize Your Office 365 Investment Together
Over the past 15 years, we’ve helped organizations like yours adopt the tools in the Office 365 platform – including Microsoft Teams, Project Online, Planner, SharePoint & Share, OneDrive, Exchange, Power BI, and Yammer. By doing this, we empower employees,, optimize operations, and ultimately transform their businesses.
We empower employees by enabling more effective collaboration and better supporting decentralized teams. We build intranets, extranets, and collaboration solutions using SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, and the features in Office 365.
We optimize operations by automating manual business processes, migrating on-premise solutions to the cloud, and enhancing reporting for actionable insights. We use the tools and features in the Power Platform and automate processes building forms and workflows.
OUR PORTFOLIO OF OFFICE 365 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Office 365 Migrations, including Hybrid Environment Setup and Support
- Office 365 Roadmaps
- Intranets, Extranets, and Portal Solutions
- Custom SharePoint Online Branding, Design, Applications, and Integrations
- Microsoft Teams Collaboration Solutions
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Governance Solutions
- Custom Training solutions built on Microsoft Learning Pathways
- Knowledge Management Solutions
- Enterprise Social Collaboration with Yammer
- Security, Compliance, and Governance Solutions
- Power BI Reporting Solutions
From Our Customers
“I’ve worked with Timlin for several years, most recently transitioning from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to SalesForce.com. I didn’t have much experience with the product, and I know Timlin’s consulting architect was the key to a successful implementation. He explained all of the options each step of the way and made recommendations when necessary to ensure efficiency and productivity. Timlin has always provided impeccable customer service and guidance, and their thorough and open approach to project planning and implementation are just a few reasons why I look forward to working with them again in the future.”
Higher Education Administrator