Office 365 Analyst Evangelist
- Accomplished at facilitating / implementing Microsoft ECM, Collaboration and Information Delivery solutions within the Digital Workspace according to defined Best Practices.
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing SharePoint / Office 365 Governance strategy and plans maximizing value from platform investments.
- Possess a passion for pursuing continuous process improvement and seeks ways to gain maximum business value from Business Process Automation.
- Embraces SharePoint and Office 365 as solutions platforms, possesses a desire to build strong relationships that encourages platform user adoption.
- Possesses effective presentation skills, describes/explains technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with internal customers, as well as partnering with the broader teams providing the best tools, support and solutions for the organization
- Understands, interprets and documents business processes and workflows.
- Well versed in Information Architecture concepts and processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders analyzing business practices throughout organization and uses this information to promote Digital Transformation and process improvements.
- Consult with business process owners to obtain additional information gather and define functional, technical and design requirements.
- Presents innovative and alternate approaches when evaluating the best solution based business needs
- Create proof-of-concepts (POCs) to demonstrate SharePoint and SharePoint Online functionality and features according to business needs/requirements.
Beneficial Experience / Not Required:
- Experienced utilizing commercially available tools and products.
- Assisting in planning and managing platform / data migrations.
- Familiarity working within regulated / validated environments, FDA/CFR etc.
- Taxonomy, Ontology, Navigation, Search, Metadata etc.
Authorization: Visa sponsorship not available for this position
To apply or find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org