SharePoint Cloud Hybrid & Office 365 Services
Microsoft’s roadmap has made clear that the ultimate solution for power, flexibility and features will live in a hybrid environment. This solution will allow your organization to build robust applications; retain strict control over a local environment; connect to local business systems for data and search; and control security and compliance data on-premise – all while receiving the benefits of Office 365. Here’s how we can help you to implement a SharePoint Cloud Hybrid solution.
Hybrid Discovery, Assessment & Road Map Services
If you want to move to a hybrid environment, or if you want to learn how this solution differs from purely on-premise or cloud-based solutions, Timlin’s Cloud Discovery and Assessment Services can help. We’ll work to understand your needs regarding the following elements of your business:
- Objectives and functional support
- Current SharePoint environment(s)
- Required customization
- Security and compliance
- Governance and data retention
- Readiness review of your existing data and processes
- Development and staging needs
- External sharing
- Change management
- Existing administrative and support capabilities
- And more…
Overall, our goal in reviewing this information is to deliver a clear set of business requirements, a roadmap for implementation and an approach that meets the objectives defined by your team and our consultants.
Hybrid Design Services
Once we understand your requirements and business objectives, we’ll work with your organization to design a SharePoint architecture that meets your technological and process needs. Hybrid environments will consist of the on-premise infrastructure design, the authentication system, Office 365 tenant setup and configuration elements and any additional Azure services.
Hybrid Implementation & Migration Services
Timlin is a full-service consulting company, and we offer a range of services to help your organization complete your SharePoint Cloud Hybrid and Office 365 implementations. We can be as involved as you need, and our services range from simple architectural guidance and support to full project planning and management. In general, our services fall into the following phases:
- Project plan creation
- Software installation
- Configuration of SharePoint, Directory Synchronization and SSO Authentication
- Setup and configuration of Office 365 tenant services and Azure services
- Creation of a communication and migration plan
- Branding – installation or design and build
- Building page layouts, workflows or deeper processes as defined in the design phase
- Setup for peripheral Office 365 and SharePoint components or services as needed: Office 365 Planner, Project Server Online, Dynamics CRM Online, Nintex, Metalogix, Services Applications, Hybrid Search and more.
- Configuration of information architecture, navigation, structural components and permissions
- Migration of existing data and design from file shares, your existing intranet and other locations.
Adoption and Support
- End-user training on your specific implementation, including video modules, documentation and live training.
- For a fixed monthly price, we provide ongoing support to assist with administration, site creation and management, end user questions and more.
- The establishment of active, ongoing end-user adoption through proactive outreach, feedback and one-on-one support.
Consider all of the features these platforms will offer once you have a stable, flexible environment. This is when the real magic happens. To solve your challenges and meet your business goals, let us know how we can help you take full advantage of these expansive features and services, including SharePoint Professional Services and Office 365 Consulting Services.
SharePoint Hybrid Managed Services & Support
Timlin offers a 100% US-based team of consultants to offer fixed-price monthly support for your SharePoint and Office 365 environments. This offer includes 24/7 emergency support as needed, as well as quarterly business reviews that will ensure we’re providing the highest quality services for your team. See our specific services here: