SharePoint Governance Plans: Best Practices, Personalization, and Implementation
A viable governance plan is critical to leveraging SharePoint in an effective, efficient, and secure manner. From personal sites to group workspaces to your intranet homepage, every aspect of your SharePoint environment needs the appropriate content and controls.
Governance plans are also highly specific to the teams and employees they govern. To help create the ideal SharePoint governance plan for your enterprise, we’ve created this white paper to help you understand the most important elements:
- The 3 pillars of a SharePoint governance plan
- Forming a governance committee
- Establishing your governance plan
- Understanding your business content
- Appropriate levels of control
- Implementation and user training
Complete the form and download the white paper today!