SharePoint / Office 365 Solutions Analyst
Timlin Enterprises is seeking an experienced Solutions Analyst to join and lead an exciting SharePoint and Office 365 project.
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Analyst who is adaptive, confident, and accountable. The ideal analyst must have a balance between technical and consultative skills in order to work with our client on a daily basis. In addition to this, all applicants should have engaging communication skills, including the ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written, and presentation formats.
- Experience implementing solutions specifically Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 / SharePoint Online.
- Able to plan and manage platform / data migrations, including but not limited to sites, lists, folders, files etc.
- Utilize MS Project to create and manage project plans and manage timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Experience working with project methodologies, planning and change management processes and procedures.
- Understand and integrate technical and business visions and communicate the appropriate level of detail to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and team building skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
Highly Desired Experience:
- Experience working in validated environments
- Coordinating IT Initiatives with team members and project stakeholders in various locations and different time zones
- Expert ability in using Microsoft PowerShell as well as creating and editing scripts used to migrate SharePoint content and data
- Provide guidance and direction for the SharePoint migrations incorporating numerous business units and locations.
- Foster leadership and mentor team members on SharePoint migration processes procedures and best practices
- Utilize Microsoft Command-Line Scripting specifically PowerShell etc.
- Migrate content, sites with Metalogix Content Matrix Console and Sharegate
- Prepare analysis reports on migration status, milestones, and deliverables
- Create and handle support mechanisms to handle migration issues while leading issue resolution
- Oversee the transition to new processes and conduct continuous review and updates to ensure that changing business unit conditions are met
- Analyze business practices and procedures and utilize this information to influence process improvements
- Design new and improved processes by utilizing knowledge or performance data, metrics, and process inter-dependencies
- Analyze business processes to define the functional and detailed requirements and work with the team to design specifications and approach
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes
- Develop metrics to track business process improvements within both the Information Technology Department and business organization
Authorization: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position